Section 48 Inspection
- This is an outstanding Catholic school.
- The headteacher is skilfully driving the school towards further improvement.
- The Catholic Life is at the centre of this school and it is all pervading. It is to the credit of all concerned that the continuing developments of the school’s mission have constantly been the number one priority at all times.
- Praying together is central to the daily experience of staff and pupils.
- Pupils take full advantage of the outstanding opportunities that the school provides.
- Pupils are very proud of their school and show this through their exemplary behaviour, witnessed throughout the day both in classrooms and around the school.
- Religious Education is improving and monitoring and evaluation is now more focused.
|30/10/2017 Monitoring Inspection Report (Accompanying Letter)||View/Download|
|1st-2nd March 2017 – Section 5 Report||View/Download|
|14th October 2013 – Section 48 Report||View/Download|
|5th-6th June 2013 – Section 5 Report||View/Download|