Thank you for your interest in the vacancies listed below. We pride ourselves on the welcome we extend to all and invite you to come and experience first hand what we offer as a school.
If you decide to apply for any of these posts then please contact the person named on the advertisement (0115 932 2896) for an informal chat in the first instance and if you wish, to arrange a visit to the school.
We hope you find our vacancy page useful and informative and we look forward to showing you around our school.
Diocese of Nottingham in partnership with Saint John Houghton Catholic Voluntary Academy. A Specialist Science College
642 on roll / 11-16 mixed
Please follow this procedure:
- If you wish to visit the school please contact us by phone on: 0115 932 2896
- Download the relevant application form, recruitment monitoring form and rehabilitation of offenders form and notes to applicants (a link to these documents can be found at the foot of this page)
- Complete and sign the application and all documents – we require an original hard copy signature on all applications (you may submit an email version in advance if you wish)
- Post or deliver the documents to us by the advertised closing date
Trainee Science Technician
Required for September 2017
Closing date: Monday 04 July 2017 (midday)
Interviews: Thursday 06 July 2017
Please see full details below:
Application forms are available at the very bottom of this page.
You will need to complete and sign the following:
- Support Staff Application Form
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Monitoring Form
Please post signed forms to:
Human Resources Department
Saint John Houghton Catholic Voluntary Academy
Derbyshire DE7 4HX
Please include a covering letter of application of no more than 500 words outlining your reasons for applying for this trainee post.
In addition, you may also email a copy of your application to:
To visit the academy and for more information about these posts please contact:
Mrs Helen Swindell our HR Manager:
Telephone: 0115 932 2896
Are you interested in joining our team of invigilators? If so, please contact Jackie Morris (Examinations Officer) on 0115 932 2896 for further details.